Aside from the endless swimming pool sessions, fresh watermelon slices, and spending more time outdoors, summer dresses for women are one of the best things the season has to offer. After all, what’s more comfortable than putting on a single piece that will help you brave the scorching weather in style? Therefore, it’s time to flaunt an entirely new set of trendy summer clothes for women.
However, before you get so excited to wear breezy sundresses, it’s important to narrow down first the ones that will suit you perfectly. Read on to check them out.
What are the best summer dresses on-trend today?
Image: Floral summer dresses
You are in for a real treat this season, as there are a plethora of summer dresses for women to suit your taste. Linen has made a massive comeback, and the charm of classic prints is something that you can’t ignore. There is also this age-old style of summer dresses with long sleeves that can make you a stunner. The styles and designs available are endless!
Here are just some of the best ones to add to your wardrobe.
- Macie lace trim cut-out apron dress – This white, cotton dress featuring embroidered lace trims, and cut–outs are the most beloved sundresses for women this 2019 due to their versatility and timeless charm.
- Thames dress – Your dream to dress up like a five-year-old is not far with this floaty, lace smock dress. If you want to rock the season with this outfit, check out the wide array of offerings at Splash.
- Midi dress – Another favourite style among fashionistas, this comes with a perfect length for the weather. Hence, they look even more adorable. Dress it up with tights and simple sandals, and you’re good to go.
- Floral dress – If you think bold and botanical is boring, then think again. You can never go wrong with floral printed summer dresses for women, especially if they are of lighter hue or pastel colours such as lilac or pink. Check out the wide array of options available for you at Berrylook.
- Summer maxi dress – It is so amazing how long maxi dresses can be so comfortable this season. They are a pretty good choice for those who are not keen on showing off their legs. The slinky slip dress is taking over the market right now, and you are going to love it. Want to explore a spectrum of options? Shop online at Centrepoint.
- The fit & flare dress – Fitted at the bod and with a flared skirt, this chic dress is versatile enough to suit all figures.
- The wrap dress – A must-have in your collection, this is bold, colourful, and come with pretty prints and sleeves.
These are just a handpicked collection of the trendiest summer dresses. There is an infinite ocean of options out there. So, if you want to find the perfect one for yourself, dig a little deeper on our product search engine.
A few ingenious tips to style your summer dresses
One of the best things about summer fashion is its simplicity. Thus, you can throw on your favourite sundress effortlessly in style to achieve a classy look. We have compiled below some quirky women’s summer outfit ideas that can serve as your styling inspiration.
- Reinvent your style – Are you in the mood to wear a super-ruffly sundress? Combine it with combat boots to be the ultimate stunner.
- Mix and match ’em – How about ripped jeans and a glam blazer? This will make you achieve a Hollywoodish look.
- Sporty but flirty – Try out a sporty top with an embroidered summer skirt.
- Rock some prints – A printed dress with monochrome accessories would be an ideal outfit for a leisurely outing.
- Keep it simple – Do you love wearing trousers? Then go for printed pants with a graphic T-shirt.
- Be sassy and classy – A mini-skirt worn with a pair of white booties will make an ideal attire for parties and picnics.
- Slay your tops – A denim summer jacket is one of the best summer tops for women. Pair it with a polka-dotted two-piece, and you’ll be the centre of attraction at a pool party.
- The denim magic – With so many options, are you perhaps wondering about what to wear in Dubai this summer? Well, go for a long-sleeve denim mini. Aside from protecting your arms from the scorching heat, it will make you look classy, too. As a bonus, try pairing it with eye-grabbing footwear.
Choosing the best women’s summer dresses for weddings
Image: Dress for a wedding
Regardless of the heat, weddings this season are the best, as you don’t have to be worried about your toes getting cold. The only issue is choosing the perfect one to wear. Read on to check out the tips and tricks to get yourself dressed nicely for a summer wedding.
- Be creative and inventive – Planning a destination wedding? How about an elevated version of beachwear that you can’t wear to the beach? Then, try wearing silk kaftans, gilded seaside-inspired jewellery, and fancy sandals. Whatever your choice, you are sure to become a lovely bridesmaid.
- Dress like summer – Have you been invited to your friend’s garden party? Think about your dress’ colour then. Mix and match casual outfits for women by adding in some summery hues, and your pics will turn out awesome.
- Make a colour pop – Even though you would be standing in an office hall in the courthouse weddings, you can still dress up. You can wear a fun colour bottom with a printed top to look chic.
- Be simple yet beautiful – Don’t worry if you are attending a conservative ceremony. Not all summer weddings mean that you’ll be soaking in the sun. For such weddings that are held in traditional venues, think of sheath dresses.
How to get the best summer clothes for women online?
Whatever the look you’re aiming to achieve for a specific occasion, make sure to choose the one that will flatter your features. Hope the tips we’ve shared in this article would give you an idea on how to slay your summer look.
Start searching for the best casual women summer dresses by checking out over 500 popular online stores here on our shopping search engine. These include Berrylook, Brands for Less, CentrePoint, Go the List, Sprii, Newchic, Namshi, and more!
Log in or sign up
Log in or sign up to enjoy the many benefits that Shops.ae has to offer.