It does not matter whether you are a casual or hardcore gamer. Stop whatever you are doing right now and check out the most action-packed video games that you need to watch out for. If 2019 has already spoiled you with Battlefield V, Call of Duty; Modern Warfare, Resident Evil 2 or the excellent Days Gone, get ready for the best novelties and famous franchises that will change your life this year.
The E3 event that happens in Los Angeles every year is the world's largest video game show that always offers us the most extensive collection of video games. The more significant announcement was the appearance of PS5, which will be released in 2020, according to Sony. We know you couldn't be more excited. Apart from this, there are so many more that will see the light of the day shortly. However, be sure to research a bit and check for trailers online to see if the game will work the best for you. In most cases, opening games cannot be replaced unless they are damaged or other similar shortcomings. So, it’s best to be sure before going forward. Without further ado, below is a list of the best PS4 and Xbox One games that will make your thrill to the next level.
Why are video games so addictive?
With the right technology, graphics and animations, video games create an impact that is difficult to resist. It's widespread to get so absorbed in the game that you end up spending hours playing it, without a second thought. The human mind is often awestruck at the designing and the ultra-cool features of the game, and it gets challenging to keep it down after one game. Games also can push you to keep playing more. They often make it difficult in the beginning, so you take it upon yourself to win the game and not take no for an answer. Thus, you end up paying more and more and, in the end, the hours have passed by. All these factors, along with the love and fondness for games, is something that most people cannot resist.
The best video games set to release shortly
Nothing is a better feeling for a video game lover than to know that some exciting games are about to release. Many people will often wait in anticipation for their favourites, and the wait is worth the wait. A new game means more challenges, a sense of achievement even when you get your hands on it. It will surely have more graphics and additions to it than the earlier one and people wait for new launches months in advance.
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Discovered with the incredible trilogy The Witcher, Polish developer CD Projekt RED has embarked on a crazy adventure with the creation of a dystopian action-RPG. You shouldn't dare to miss the best moment of E3: Keanu Reeves' arrival on stage to present Cyberpunk 2077. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt was a successful release from the Polish developers of CD Projekt RED. With the announcement of the Cyberpunk 2077 release date, fans knew the developers are going to deliver what they always promised. You will play V, a mercenary living in a cruel world, focused on technology, cybernetics, and hacking. Will you be able to fight your way to come out alive from this dangerous universe? The release date is September 2020. Its compatible platforms are PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One.
- The Last of Us: Part II – The Last of Us Part II sits atop the list of the most anticipated games of 2020. Announced in 2016, three years after the release of the first instalment, The Last of Us: Part II is expected to break all records. The first version of the game has sold more than 17 million copies until now, as well as won hundreds of awards. Little has leaked on the Last of Us Part II, and that is the player will play as an older Ellie certainly browsing the dark streets of Seattle. Will The Last of Us: Part II gives us as many emotions as the first game? We most certainly hope so. If you have not played the first part yet, now is the time. The release date is May 2020. It is developed by Naughty Dog and compatible with PlayStation 4.
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot – After thoroughly satisfying the fans of the Dragon Ball saga with the Fighter Z game, Bandai Namco intends to bring Son Goku, accompanied by his friends, into 2020 with a role-play video game under the title of Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. Rest assured that we will be able to offer it online upon its initial release. Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot focuses solely on the historical arcs of Dragon Ball Z, taking place on the planet Namek with a focus on Vegeta as well as the implacable Freezer arc before returning to Earth to explore the arc of Cell. The most nostalgic Dragon Ball fans will appreciate this game a lot for sure! This one released in January 2020. Developed by CyberConnect2, it is compatible with PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows.
- Marvel's Avengers – Square Enix is also preparing its next blockbuster: Marvel's Avengers. The title features the famous superhero team: Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Captain America, and the Black Widow. All will join forces to save San Francisco. The good news is the title will be playable up to four-player in the co-op. The developers promised that this game would also be playable on the Google Stadia platform upon its release. Want to be the first to play this action-packed game? Then make sure to pre-order Marvel Avengers video game! The date of publication stands September 2020. It is developed by Eidos-Montréal, Crystal Dynamics, Nixxes Software BV, Crystal Northwest and compatible with PlayStation 4, Xbox, Google Stadia, PC.
- Ghost of Tsushima – Similar to Sekiro, Ghost of Tsushima is one of the blockbusters highlighted by Sony as an exclusive PS4 game. Also, the beauty that emerges from the title created by the studio Sucker Punch could well make it one of the most beautiful games ever created on the console. So beautiful that some journalists who have tried the game believe that it could instead go out on a PS5 late next year to count among the games of the launch. If you like samurais, you should consider picking up this adrenaline-pumping game. So, buy the Ghost of Tsushima on PS4! The release is set for July 2020, and Sucker Punch Productions are the developers. This one stands compatible with PlayStation 4.
There are still many other games that are much awaited. However, a lot of them bounce back for checking, or some other issues come up, thus extending their dates. However, most of the information about releases are easily found online and on their websites. It's a good idea to keep checking whenever you can, so you get news about the announcement as soon as it happens. Most of them are compatible with versatile platforms like Xbox and PlayStation.
New and upcoming PS4 games of 2020
Among the many popular ones, there are still so many that fans have been eagerly waiting for. Most of these games are not new, or the new ones have had a fantastic pre-launch to get their fans to exciting up. You can check their details online as most of the popular video game platforms will surely have a mention or two about them. Whether you are new or an experienced player, don't let these pass without giving them a try!
- Halo Infinite – Everyone's favourite spartan has returned to work with the Halo Infinite, which will be released sometime in 2020. The developers (343 Industries) of this new halo game have given no official date to us, but we do know that this is one most anticipated video games of 2020 because of its large fan base. The video game will follow the events of the artistic Halo 5: Guardians. We got a small sneak peek in the trailer that showed us Master Chief being rescued from the depths of space. We do not have any gameplay yet or a correct narrative hypothesis, but we expect more details to emerge during E3 2020. Halo: Infinite will also be one of the launch games for Xbox Scarlett. It is compatible with Xbox One, Xbox Project Scarlett, Microsoft Windows.
- Dying Light 2 – After the success of the first Dying Light, the development studio returned to work to direct a sequel. Dying Light 2 takes place in a large urban environment that follows a new hero named Aiden Caldwell who, like the first instalment, the game heavily depends on your skills, so be ready to jump around like Faith from Mirror's Edge. We know that this next instalment by Techland will contain a map four times larger than the original world in the first game. This fact makes it one of the most anticipated video games of 2020. Unfortunately, at the time of writing these lines, we only know that the game is scheduled to be launched in 2020. But when that time comes, make sure to pre-order Dying Light 2 on Xbox One! This one is known to work with PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine – After the triumph of Tom Clancy's The Division, Ubisoft decided to go with another Tom Clancy video games for kids. Rainbow six is primarily known for its tactical style of play while fighting a terrorist organization; This may change with the upcoming release of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine, a game that seems to put players in a zombie-like environment. The players will work with a group as they survive the infected hostility. While we wait to hear more, this upcoming title seems inspired by Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Sage game mode, Outbreak. For the time being, we will have to wait for more information or trailers to be published, but if you have not already played the first game, maybe it is time to grab it on Shops.ae. You can play it on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows.
Don't forget to keep connected via social media too, with these game developers and their fan pages, so you know before the rest. In the meantime, you can try to get your hands on the older versions and familiarise with the storyline and the characters. This will help you understand the game in-depth and will make the sequences even more enjoyable. You can also ask friends or purchase them second-and and save some bucks.
Top games that game lovers should keep an eye out for
Among the other new upcoming video games 2020, many titles may satisfy gamers of all kinds. The E3 2019 has sufficiently unveiled so much to the extent that we can legitimately expect a vast vintage video game collection. We cannot possibly mention all the titles, so here are the ones that particularly caught our attention. Gods and Monsters are one of the top ones by Ubisoft expected in 2020 and compatible with PS4, Switch, Stadia, Xbox One, PC. Ori and the Will of the Wisps by Moon Studios was awaited in March 2020 and works with Xbox One, Microsoft Windows. Watch Dogs Legion, another one by Ubisoft will be out by June 2020 and is compatible with PS4, Stadia, Xbox One, PC. Lastly, Final Fantasy VII by Remake and Square Enix will be out in 2020 and this one is for PS4 and One.
Buy the most promising games online in the UAE
One of the best ways to buy your favourite games, whether they have been around since a while or are new launches is to check online. Options like the Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Battlefield V, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, FIFA 19 - Champions Edition, Dead Or Alive 6, Grand Theft Auto V, Injustice: Gods Among Us and Ghostbusters- The Video Game (Remastered) are some of the top choices. You can enjoy these excellent 2019 and 2020 releases before your friends do if you're lucky! The biggest video game releases in 2020 are going to make a revolution in the gaming industry. Do you like our list of the most anticipated and most popular video games in 2020 on all consoles? We hope they keep your journey in the world of video games going for long.