- Electronics (526)
- Mobile Phones (147)
- Personal Care (153)
Buy Hair Clippers
- Sonashi Hair Clipper (SHC-1001 VDE)AED 56.19Menakart
- Sonashi 6 In 1 Hair Clipper (SHC-1014)AED 113.33Menakart
- Sonashi Rechargeable Hair Clipper Water Proof (SHC-1026)AED 84.76Menakart
- Sonashi Rechargeable Hair Clipper Black & Silver (SHC-1033)AED 56.19Menakart
- Sonashi Rechargeable Hair Clipper Silver & Blue Color (SHC-1034)AED 46.67Menakart
- Sonashi 7 In 1 Rechargeable Hair Clipper Set (SHC-1042)AED 94.29Menakart
- Sonashi Rechargeable Hair Clipper (SHC-1045)AED 75.24Menakart
- Braun Hair Clipper, fully washable, 9 length settings, Rechargeable (HAED 199.-Menakart
- Braun Hair Clipper, Fully Washable, 17 length Settings, Rechargeable,AED 249.-Menakart
- Sonashi Rechargeable Hair Clipper 7 In 1 With Body Shaver (SHC-1027)AED 113.33Menakart
- Sonashi Rechargeable Hair Clipper Blue & Red Color (SHC-1035)AED 46.67Menakart
- Sonashi 6 In 1 Waterproof Hair Clipper Set (SHC-1041)AED 94.29Menakart
- 30 Products per page
- 60 Products per page
- 120 Products per page
- 180 Products per page
About Hair Clippers
The hair is the crowning glory of any person in this world. In other words, a shabby, unkempt hair will encourage a lousy impression on those you encounter. Regardless of being a man or a woman, you must wholeheartedly accept the importance of a well-kept hair. Of course, a well-groomed hair requires trimmings, cutting and shaping. And you cannot do it with just a pair of simple scissors. Instead, you’ll need to invest in excellent hair clippers.
Every barber out there has at least one pair of clippers in his arsenal. These devices are now indispensable and an epitome of advanced technology of sophisticated hair grooming. However, there was a time when these clippers were just uncomplicated manual devices. A Siberian barber developed the very first manual clippers in the 19th century. It is was a handheld device. The electric clippers today function pretty much the same way as their older counterparts. Moreover, an electric motor drives the blades to oscillate from side to side. Leo J Wahl introduced the first pair of electric hair clippers in 1919. Wahl, until his death in 1957, worked with various barbers across the world to create an efficient hair clipper. He also introduced other hair care tolls along the way.
The different types of professional hair clippers to groom your hair effortlessly.
Of course, the history is fascinating, but you must know that these clippers now have become very popular for at-home use as well. They are now seen as an essential tool in proper male grooming. This is because the clipper cut both hairs and beard. Some clippers also accommodate thick and coarse hair. Different adjustments in the clippers allow you to cut your hair in any desired length. Interesting! Isn’t it? Of course, the hair clippers are great alternatives to your simple pair of scissors. You can easily purchase one and cut your hair in the comfort of your home. Also, luckily there are a variety of these clippers at many price points. Let us explore a few of the best hair clippers today. Keep reading!
Manual hair cutting machine
Let us go back to the 1918s. This is when the first manual hair clippers saw the dawn. Of course, by now, you all know that these are handheld devices. However, their operation is quite different from their other advanced counterparts. This manual clipper is an instrument used to cut human hair. It is operated by squeezing a pair of handles together and then releasing it in rapid motion. Typically, it is a silver coloured metal tool and comes with a removal blade guard. It has two arms extending from a rounded casing attached with a swing nut and screws. Each of these arms has a finger grip halfway along its length. These were typically used by the military, in prisons and did not require electricity. However, these days, you have their electronic versions.
Electric hair clipper and trimmers
Electric clippers are the advanced versions of the manual clippers. They are classified based on the motor incorporated in them. Mostly, the electric clippers that run by rotary motors are one of the best. Why? Because the speed is distributed equally between the power and the blade. Thus, the performance is much superior when compared to the manual ones. You get to use a lot of hair cutting methods. Moreover, you can use them for removing bulky hairs like the ones in horses and dogs. Hence, they are not just for humans. Furthermore, you also have a magnetic motor-powered electric clipper which is the most affordable ones. They come with simple and reliable motors. The good thing about them is that they work quietly and produce smooth cuts. Either case, the electric clippers are fantastic!
Cordless hair clippers
Cordless hair clippers are the new invention for trimming/cutting hairs. It gives your hair a distinct result than the standard pair of scissors or razors. Undoubtedly, the cordless clippers make the hair grooming handier and more accessible to carry around. They are best when you are travelling and want to take them around. Well, with a cordless clipper in your bag, you need not miss any hairstyling routines even when you are travelling. It comes with benefits that are way more than standard clippers. For instance, the cordless ones possess a lot of power. You can shear the most challenging type of hair with them. You can cut through bulky beards and hairs effortlessly. Moreover, they are flexible, simple to use and come with a sleek design. Brands like Wahl and Philips offer some impressive collections.
Hair clippers with changeable blades
Of course, not all hair clippers suit all hair types. Well, the designers of modern hair clippers are indeed farsighted. Hair clippers nowadays are available in various sizes and come with changeable blades and hair clipper guards. This allows you to cut through any period of hair and style it in whatever way you like. You could also pair them with an excellent body groomer. This way you’ll be able to shave any part of your body without any hassle. Mostly, such type of clippers are lightweight and come with the power of large units. The adjustable pivots on these clippers give you more control over the finish of your cut. Also, they produce very less noise and work quietly. Check out the wide range of hair clippers from brands like Panasonic, Geepas, and Braun.
Tips on how to buyHair Clippers online
Whether you are planning to cut your hair to trim your beard, either way, you need the perfect tool to do so. Getting just any pair of scissors or hair clippers won’t do. You need that perfect hair clipper to set your hair right. However, there are several things you should consider when looking for that perfect hair clippers. Factors such as lifestyle, hair type and haircut all determine the kind of clipper you need. But more importantly, you must know how to get those ideal hair clippers in Dubai. Luckily, you have us! We’ve compiled here a few tips and factors that’ll help you buy hair clippers online in Dubai effortlessly.
- Look out for the weight of your clipper – This is one of the essential features that you must overlook while buying the clippers. Several clippers have the same power but are much heavier. Although, you think that weighing a couple of pounds more wouldn’t do much damage. But, trust us guys, with an outstretched hand for several minutes with a heavy item, will only put a strain on your wrists. The key is to look for lightweight and manoeuvrable clippers.
- Asses the power – The power is everything when you are purchasing a new clipper. Have you experienced a haircut at the barbershop? If you have, then you will remember how their professional clippers just glided through your hair effortlessly. That is because of the powerful motor inside the clipper. The more powerful the motor is, the fewer strokes you will need when working around the head. Powerful engines quickly tackle tangles, knots and difficult hairs.
- Go with the cordless clipper option – Most of the professional barbers use corded clippers. This is because they need to serve several customers a day and need to use them for many hours a day. However, there is nothing as impressive as a cordless clipper for domestic use. They offer many benefits. The first is you need not stay confined at a single place. You could stay a few feet away from your socket walls. Moreover, you could easily put them under water to rinse off any hairs in the clipper teeth.
- Always get some extra accessories – One of the things you must consider while buying the new clippers is the accessories that come included in the box. Most trimmers come with accessories. However, some of them that cost more come with few accessories. While the ones that cost less come with a dozen of them. In either case, look for accessories like cleaning brushes, lubricating oils, and blade guards. These guides are great for cutting hair and styling your hair.
- Lookout for pricing options – You might find that the many look-alike hair clippers have different price ranges. That’s because of the things inside the unit. Some have extra features, while some do not. Anyways, do not just go with the price when shopping. That’s because one model could have several attachments and more power. This will still be cheaper as compared to the branded ones with lesser power and accessories. Therefore, set your price point and move on. This will narrow down your search.
Therefore, it is right to state that having a quality pair of hair clippers handy, can necessarily be the difference between a great looking style. In other words, owning the right pair of hair clippers makes proper grooming a cinch. However, finding the right pair is always tricky. You end up reading reviews online, product features and whatnot. But, hopefully, this article has encapsulated everything you would want to know about these smart devices.
Can hair clippers spread disease?
Of course, you go to a barbershop to freshen up, not to walk away with a gross new infection. But like any communal areas, your barbershop can harbour some pretty gross things. Especially if the hair clippers aren’t sterilized and appropriately cleaned. They can undoubtedly spread diseases if the tool isn’t sanitized regularly.
Can hair clippers cut your skin?
Typically, the basic idea behind any clippers is semi-rotational mechanics. Within this clipper lies an ultra-motor that rotates at regular speeds. This frequent rotation of motor blades subsequently produces vibration along with the clipper blades. This, in turn, ensures that the entire power isn’t concentrated at one point of the skin. Therefore, a clipper doesn’t make any significant cuts until that portion is sensitive enough.
How to adjust hair clippers?
Hair clippers are versatile. Many of you believe that it is best to leave good things alone. Of course, it is true. But there will be a point when you cannot avoid adjusting your hair clippers. That’s because misaligned blades cause serious problems. However, it is effortless to rectify a misaligned blade. First, remove the blades, clean them, examine and then realign the blades. Also, oiling blades is downright pertinent.
Which hair clippers to use?
There are several types of hair clippers out there. Manual, electrical, magnetic, pivot and cordless are a few popular ones. However, you must buy them as per your personal preference. Cordless hair clippers are ideal for domestic usage. While if you are a professional go for the corded. That’s because you would be using them for several hours a day.
Which hair clippers are the best?
High-quality hair clippers make a considerable difference to your grooming routines. That’s why you must buy the ones that portray high-end features and quality. Check out the collection of hair clippers from brands like Kemei, Gemei, Babyliss, Nova, and Surker. The products from these brands not only offer high-quality but come with user-friendly features and provide many clippers for sale and impressive deals.
Have you ever considered shaving your head? If so, then maybe the hair clippers are worth considering? Curious then check out Shops.ae, the best product search engine. It features some of the best hair clippers from Dubai. Moreover, you get to shop them from 500+ plus online shops inclusive of some popular ones like Menakart, Ounass, and Newchic.